Friday, February 6, 2009

Two minutes of doubletalk with Brandeis President Jehuda Reinharz

Jehuda Reinharz, President of Brandeis University

We weren't able to get much in the way of clarification from the Brandeis University administrators about the closing of the Rose Art Museum, but the Boston Globe's resourceful Tracy Jan broke through. To hear excerpts from her interview with university President Jehuda Reinharz, visit this Boston.com report.

The interview raises more question than it answers since there is a lot of spinning going on. Reminds me of the way all politicians answer questions. Especially after they have consulted their pr hacks.

Abbott: Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third...

Costello: That's what I want to find out.

Abbott: I say Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third.

Costello: Are you the manager?

Abbott: Yes.

No comments: